Thursday, January 12, 2006

Erotica + Gizoogle Mashup

People write interesting erotica on their blogs:
A playful tickle along my delicate rim. A soothing, warm wet tongue running from my asshole to the base of my balls and back. Swirling cascading pleasure. My legs are spread open and I feel ready to receive. A deep pleasurable pressure pushing, then backing off. Grinding. Massaging. This is the bass drum. This is what Mingus was to Parker. Fingers wet with lube massage my asshole softly, delicately, lovingly.
But they're more fascinating when fed through Gizzogle:
A playful tickle along mah delicate rim . Death row 187 4 life. A straight trippin' wizzle wet tongue perpetratin' from mah asshole ta tha bizzle of mah balls n bizzle so i can get mah pimp on. Swirl'n cascad'n pleasure. My legs is spread open n I feel ready ta receive . Nigga get shut up or get wet up. A dizzle pleasurable pressure ho-slappin' then back'n off. Blingin' . know what im sayin?. Massag'n. Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. This is tha bass drum with my hoes on my side, and my strap on my back. This is what Mingus was ta Parka. It dont stop till the wheels fall off. Hustla wet wit lube massage mah asshole softly, delicatizzles lovingly.

No comments: